813 N. Front Street Yakima, WA 98901
We’ve been in business and owned by Brian Beatty since 1996. We repair all foreign and domestic makes and models. We are Yakima's only Bosch authorized repair facility. We have highly trained on-site mechanics and a state-of-the-art 10,500 square foot indoor facility for transmission repair, brake repair and more. We repair: check engine lights, engines, transmissions, brakes, anti lock brakes, stability control systems high tech electrical problems, shocks, front end work, rear axles, clutches, timing belts, radiators, front wheel drive, rear wheel drive, all wheel drive, and four wheel drive vehicles. We also do BMW repairs.
At AutoMetrics, we also like to fix the little things that may be bugging you about your car that you may not even know we do. Things like: sun visors, gas cap doors, mud flaps, loose mirrors, rattles, odd noises, door handles, knobs, spare keys, etc. We also offer a number of additional services that make the repairing your car easier such as towing, pickup and delivery, and secure on-site vehicle storage.
Top 10 Reasons to use AutoMetrics for your Car Repair
1.Top quality work at reasonable prices with fast turnaround.
2. On the spot shuttle service, vehicle pickup and delivery.
3. 12 month nationwide warranty on all repairs with new parts.
4. Accurate diagnostics & maintenance evaluations to insure the right repairs.
5. Experienced Bosch trained Master technicians that can handle any repair.
6. Convenient parking & secure vehicle storage.
7. Factory level diagnostic equipment or better for proper and fast repairs.
8. Each repair is quality checked & test driven to insure your satisfaction.
9. All service work is reported to carfax to improve vehicle resale.
10. Our mechanics are paid hourly, not commission based.
THIS ESTABLISHMENT SUBSCRIBES TO THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS PRACTICES
(From the Automotive Service Association)
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for fairly priced parts and services which clearly identifies any used or re-manufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To Promote good will between the motorist and members of this Association.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year or more.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's complaints.
- To cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the Automotive Service Association.
For Off Hours Towing Emergencies Call:
Jack Gabbard Towing
These towing companies have access to our Secure Parking Area 24/7.
Copyright 2011: Autometrics Modern Auto Repair. Auto Repair Yakima. All rights reserved.
813 North Front Street Yakima, WA 98901
Auto Repair in Yakima